Thursday, March 6, 2008

Best Band Ever..now every Thursday at Buddy's Place on Burnet


My favorite band, the Burnett Jones Band is now playing every Thursday at Buddy's Place on Burnet. Why do I go see them every chance I get, well their "mission statement" is more true to me now then ever:

This thing called "Burnett Jones" By: Wade Burnett

Life is short. You know this, but do you really think about it and appreciate life every day like you should? Some can answer yes, but for most of us the answer is no. It is sad how sheltered we are in our own little worlds, and how easily we get distracted by trivial things in our lives that really don't mean crap. They don't mean anything when you think about just being alive and what a gift that is. The truth is…we really don't have time to be worrying about trivial things because…life is short.

So what does that have to do with music or Burnett Jones?

Keep reading and I will tell you.

This thing we have created called "Burnett Jones" is nothing short of spectacular. When I say "we" I mean everyone that has been a part of Burnett Jones from the beginning… everyone in the band… everyone that has supported the band… and everyone that has been to a show, forgotten all about their troubles for one night and partied together like there was no tomor

2 comments:

Tobi said...

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Scooter said...

Cant wait till I am done with this crap at work so I can make it out to the show.