Tuesday, February 26, 2008

other bbq sites to check out...

Well there isnt much to read here so a few of my favorite sites:

The BBQ Forum
The self proclaimed "world famous bbq forum" has been around for a long time. They format is maddening as its almost as old as the forum itself. You have people from all over the country here and even some famous bbq guys you see on TV stop by and post.
Even world famous Dr. BBQ, Ray Lampe, decided to shit on me one day because I augmented a well known method for quick cooking a brisket. You would think he had better things to do, but oh well. His cookbooks I purchased in the past make excellent paper for my chimney starter.
I post as fnpbbq

The Texas BBQ Rub Forum
This is a forum with many more Texans on it. While not as active as The BBQ Forum, their forum software is from this decade and the follow posters are pretty chill.
I post as bigbevo


The International Barbeque Cookers Assocaition
I am a card carrying member of this Texas centric organization. They have a forum and sanction most of the bbq competitions in Texas.

National Barbecue News
"World's Number One Publication Dedicated to the Sport of BBQ". They have a forum and make a great attempt to show all the different competitions from the different bbq associations with their calender of events.






1 comment: